I LOVE LISTS
Welcome to I Love Lists. It’s Friday! Here’s a list for you:
- Loneliness and isolation = today’s modern life
- Church signs are my favorite.
- Next time you get a window seat….
- Champagne vending machines exist now.
- IKEA made a 25 minute ASMR video. Oh boy.
- To get kids into a good routine
- Raising creative kids – loved this.
- A solution for all of us with an iPhone.
- This is why plastic surgery freaks me out. It all depends on the doctor’s vision.
- If you’re traveling to Seattle, my friend Heather knows what’s up!
- Spaghetti + pie
- Wanted: for my laptop / for my jean jacket / for my bathroom / for my library visits
- I’ve been waiting for this Trader Joe’s information!!!
- A good read about Multi-Level-Marketing Companies.
- Do you agree? I do…but Cooper does not.
- I don’t need a quiz to tell me I’m awkward. I already know I am.
- The 90s looks from Wet Hot American Summer (are you watching??!)
- Well, this is interesting!
- To be honest with you and Trust Me are red flags
- One of my goals is to host a party like this one!
- This hits close to home.
- Stop Motion Music Video made with stickers. This is rad.
- Use your ideas before they expire.
- Just in case…. sigh.
via Shutterbean http://ift.tt/sxVSbr
August 11, 2017 at 09:08AM